Source: Dee Daley, PT, DPT
Healthier workers create a healthier business. However, it’s not easy to build a program that creates a connected approach across the organization.
A powerful new guide, Implementing an Integrated Approach: Weaving Worker Health, Safety, and Well-being into the Fabric of Your Organization, offers practical ideas and tips to implement a fresh approach. Developed by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Center for Work, Health, & Well-being, the guide offers real-world examples and illustrates how to:
• Inspire key worksite stakeholders to support and participate in an integrated approach
• Identify goals and objectives for an integrated initiative
• Target your efforts on working conditions
• Implement policies and practices that create and sustain positive working conditions
• Evaluate and continually improve your efforts to enhance worker safety, health, and well-being
Start out 2018 with new ideas. Check out this important resource today.
For help with new programs including employee screening, onsite physical therapy, workplace ergonomics training and more, contact WorkWell.