It’s true. To learn more about a company who experienced a 40% drop in workers’ compensation claims through an onsite prevention program, stop by the WorkWell Booth at the Cal/OSHA Summit.
We’ll share the case study and provide important insights about onsite injury prevention and care. What’s the behind the rapid adoption? Benefits include:
- The data says it works. Read the case study about the 40% drop in claims.
- It requires less space than you think – 8 ft. x 10 ft
- You’ll engage employees – an onsite physical therapist (PT) becomes a familiar face for advice and help
- Time away from work for outside doctor and PT visits decrease – help is right at the workplace
- Injury prevention coaching occurs right at your worksite – ergonomic and prevention tips
The best results occur in these scenarios:
- Labor type – heavy physical labor, repetitive work, high strains & sprains
- Size/workforce make-up – greater than 100 employees, aging workforce
- Millennial entry into the workforce – convenient care onsite, coaching to avoid injury
- Organizational structure – centralized/concentrated work location
- Claim type, cost and frequency – impactable soft tissue claims, high average cost per claim, high incidence rate for soft tissue claims
To learn more, stop by the WorkWell booth and we can share our experience with what works and what doesn’t. We can also run your claims numbers through our data model (field-tested for 5 years, 70,000 visits) to uncover ROI. Save time and set up an appointment today.
To automatically receive tips and ideas from the WorkWell blog, follow us on: