In case you missed it, you can view the on-demand version of a highly insightful webinar: How Physical Therapists Add 7-Figures to the Bottom Line. It offers practical tips to improve your workplace injury prevention program.
The webinar discusses how to broaden the business impact of using physical therapists (PTs) through 5 changes:
- Bring PTs onsite. Results include 80% fewer workdays lost and 75% fewer PT treatments required.
- Assess PT qualifications. Soft tissue injuries require special expertise.
- Reconsider the PT services you use. Examine data and pinpoint what’s really required.
- Deliberately integrate PTs into the organization. Go beyond Safety and connect to areas like Sales, Engineering and more.
- Use technology but connect it to people. PTs who understand body movement and technology improve the impact.
You’ll also discover two case studies on companies who made changes and the results they experienced. Watch it today. For more information on the tips presented, contact WorkWell today.
To automatically receive tips and ideas from the WorkWell blog, follow us on: