Source: Cory Austin
If you’ve been considering an onsite injury prevention program, you can learn more about why it’s so popular at the NSC Northeast Conference. These 5 reasons offer insights:
1. The data says it works: 80% fewer workdays lost, 75% fewer PT treatments required and more
2. It requires less space than you think – 8 x 10
3. You’ll engage employees – an onsite physical therapist (PT) becomes a familiar face for advice and help
4. Time away from work for outside doctor and PT visits decrease – help is right at the workplace
5. Injury prevention coaching occurs right at your worksite – ergonomic and prevention tips
But is it right for your company? WorkWell can help you answer that question with insight into how the program works and funding by shifting costs from treatment.
You can also learn more about WorkWell’s onsite data model, which can pinpoint just the right mix of services for your prevention program. The model, based on 5 years of testing and 70,000 physical therapy visits, compares your data and industry data to uncover the specific impact on your organization.
Stop by Booth #622 to find out more. To save time and set up an appointment, contact WorkWell today.