If an onsite injury prevention program is on your radar, you can find out the facts behind what works and what doesn’t from WorkWell Prevention and Care (booth #1701) during Safety 2019.
Onsite injury care continues to grow in popularity due to powerful results. Benefits include:
- The data says it works: 80% fewer workdays lost, 75% fewer PT treatments required and faster return to work
- It requires less space than you think – 8 ft. x 10 ft.
- You’ll engage employees – an onsite physical therapist (PT) becomes a familiar face for advice and help
- Time away from work for outside doctor and PT visits decrease – help is right at the workplace
- Injury prevention coaching occurs right at your worksite – ergonomic and prevention tips
The best results occur in these scenarios:
- Labor type – heavy physical labor, repetitive work, high strains & sprains
- Size/workforce make-up – greater than 100 employees, aging workforce
- Millennial entry into the workforce – convenient care onsite, coaching to avoid injury
- Organizational structure – centralized/concentrated work location
- Claim type, cost and frequency – impactable soft tissue claims, high average cost per claim, high incidence rate for soft tissue claims
To learn more, stop by the WorkWell booth #1701 and we can share our experience with what works and what doesn’t. We can also run your claims numbers through our data model (field-tested for 5 years, 70,000 visits) to uncover ROI. Save time and set up an appointment today.
To automatically receive tips and ideas from the WorkWell blog, follow us on: