How to Host a Training
Don’t see a training that works with your schedule?
Consider holding the training at your facility.
Hosting is a cost effective option and often about the same cost as sending one therapist to another session. If there are seven or more attendees, the cost will be less. WorkWell will coordinate a faculty member to travel to your facility. WorkWell is responsible to obtain joiners to the session if you have fewer than 10 to train. Training sessions typically have between 5-15 participants. Contact us today.
Benefits of Hosting
Choose the dates that work for you Your staff incurs no travel costs Save on time away from clinic and home Perform job analysis of a real job as part of the FJA training
- Host site must have space for 5-15 participants.
- Required equipment must be in place for the training being held
- Identify mock client (FCE training) or job site (Job Analysis) for experiential components of training
- Host site is responsible for the faculty travel expenses unless we have 7 or more in the session.
- Host site provides lodging recommendations for those traveling in for the session
- Projector or display screen
- Rolls/coffee in morning
- Chairs and place to comfortably write